Plan the Perfect Wine Weekend or Day Trip
Whether you’re coming to visit us at Hanrahan Vineyard and Winery, or planning a trip to the Yarra Valley, here are some ideas to make your day (or stay) more enjoyable.
If you’re after a scenic drive, try the Black Spur Drive which passes between Healesville and Narbethong on Maroondah Highway. You’ll love the scenery of spectacular tall forests as you wind your way up the Great Dividing Range. Starts at Healesville.
If you’re an art and culture lover, you’ll really enjoy the TarraWarra Museum of Art.
Located at 311 Healesville-Yarra Glen Road, Healesville, they are open Tuesday – Sunday. Visit their website: http://twma.com.au for further information.
Yarra Vally Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
What goes perfectly with wine? Chocolate! If you’re a sweet tooth, you must visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery.
Located at 35 Old Healesville Road, Yarra Glen, they are open every day. Visit their website: http://www.yvci.com.au/ for further information.
If you love wildlife, then you have to visit Healesville Sanctuary. You can explore a bush land haven full of Australian wildlife.
Visit their website for more information: http://www.zoo.org.au/healesville/
There’s no better way to see the Yarra Valley than from above. Local pilots and crew will help you experience the beauty of the Yarra Valley like never before.
Visit the Global Ballooning website for more information
Four Pillars Distillery
The creator of five different gins, and winner of multiple gold medals at international spirits competitions, Four Pillars Distillery is a must-stop for gin lovers. View their brand new distillery in action, and taste their gin in their tasting bar.
Visit the Four Pillars Distillery website for more information.
Hanrahan’s Suggestions of Where to Stay, Eat and Play.
- Meleto’s Farm House | 03 9739 1888 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yering Gorge Cottages | 03 9739 0110 | www.yeringcottages.com.au
- Big Yarra Views, Gruyere | http://www.bigyarraview.com/
- Tuck Inn, Healesville | 03 5962 3600 | www.tuckinn.com.au
- Furmston House & Studio B&B, Healesville | 03 5962 4000 | www.yarravalleyharvest.com.au
- Yarra Valley House, Healesville | www.yarravalleyhouse.com.au
- Wiggley Bottom Farm | www.wiggleybottomfarm.com.au | Call Gillie on 0411 608 400
- Valley Farm Cottages | Call Greg on 0417 540 942
- Wine Bus | Call Ian on 1300 946 32 or email email@example.com | www.winebus.com.au
- Wild Wombat Winery Tours | Chum Creek, Yarra Valley | 0417 595 164 | www.wildwombatwinerytours.com.au
- Yarra Valley Wine Tours | 03 9650 0888 | www.yarravalleywinetastingtours.com.au
- Yarra Valley Transfers | Call Orson on 0412 351 296
- Mikes Wine Tours Ex Melbourne | Call Mike on 0417 748 754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yarra Valley Discover Tours | Call Ron on 0427 031 737 | www.yvdiscovery.com.au
- Luxury Yarra Valley Tours | Call Ashley on 0409 386 795 or email email@example.com
- Tour the Valley | Call John or Joan on 03 5962 5940
- Amaroo Tours | Call Ross Carter on 0498 586 693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cafebus | Call Craig on (03) 9393 1322 or email email@example.com
- Wine Compass | Call Adam on 1300 339 463 or visit the website: https://www.winecompass.com.au/yarra-valley/
- Coombe – The Melba Estate | 03 97390173 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oakridge | 864 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream | www.oakridgewines.com
- Innocent Bystander | 336 Maroondah Hwy, Healesville | www.innocentbystander.com.au
- Healesville Hotel | 256 Maroondah Hwy, Healesville | www.healesvillehotel.com.au
- Tokar | 6 Maddens Lane, Coldstream | www.tokarestate.com.au
- Stones of the Yarra Valley | 14 St. Huberts Rd, Coldstream | www.stonesoftheyarravalley.com
- Meletos | 14 St. Huberts Rd, Coldstream | www.stonesoftheyarravalley.com/meletos
- Yering Station | 38 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen | http://www.yering.com/
- Rochford | 878 – 880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream | http://www.rochfordwines.com.au/
- Herd Cafe/Bar | Basement 177 -179 Maroondah Hwy, Healesville | Call Sean on (03) 5963 7677 or email email@example.com